The Pollution Prevention and Control (PPC) Regulations (in Scotland and Norther Ireland) and the Environmental Permitting (EPR) Regulations (in England and Wales) implement EC Directive (1996/61) on integrated pollution prevention and control (IPPC) and EC Directive (2010/75) on industrial emissions (IPPC) in the UK and are administered and enforced by the Environment Agency.
Operators carrying out an activity specified under these regulations are required to operate under an Environmental Permit (EP); issued, administered and enforced by the Environment Agency in each jurisdiction.
Panther Environmental Solutions Ltd operate internationally, and provide expertise in applying for and managing all permitting requirements. From fully managed applications for both standard and bespoke environmental permits, to provision of any individual elements required in support of these, we provide a comprehensive and cost effective service.
The deliverables include:
- Initial pre-application liaison with regulatory authorities and relevant Statutory Consultees, where applicable,
- Preparation and submission of all sections of the Environmental Permit application,
- Handling and responding to post-submission queries from the Environment Agency,
- Assist the site in assessing the draft Environmental Permit and its implications for the site,
- Assist the site in integrating the Environmental Permit with existing management structures.